Gas Processing Systems
Cimarron offers new and improved dehydration units with BTEX emissions mitigation system
Glycol Dehydration Systems
Cimarron offers TEG dehydration units fully integrated with BTEX emissions mitigation system (A-Frame and Forced-Draft condensers, high efficiency EPA certified Enclosed Combustors). As an all-in-one
Improved dehydration units with new features and benefits
- Expert engineering. Our in-house process and design engineering team has over 100+ combined years of experience in plant, field, and facility level glycol dehydration applications. We use the latest industry accepted and EPA endorsed tools to size our units and provide a BRE Promax output simulation with every proposal guaranteeing your unique process requirements.
- BTEX emissions mitigation. We offer companion products that are fully integrated to our dehy units to eliminate BTEX emissions such as A-Frame and Forced-Draft condensers and EPA certified Enclosed Combustors. We can also provide emissions analysis upon request.
- Standard absorber towers. We offer standard design packed and trayed absorber towers in standard sizes up to 60”+ diameter, and we can also customize them to fit your specific need.
- Standard TEG regenerators. We offer standard design TEG regenerators in reboiler duty sizes ranging from 200MBTU/hr to 2MMBTU/HR and up, and we can also customize them to fit your specific need.
- Advanced controls. We offer a full spectrum of controls options from pneumatically powered (electricity free) units to fully automated PLC options with in-house I&E design team.
Cimarron offers glycol dehydration units for natural gas processing and we have recently improved our dehydration units with some new features and benefits. Here are some of them:
These new features and benefits make our dehydration units the best all-in-one solution for natural gas processing applications and help save time, costs, and expedite achieving regulatory compliance.