Legacy EDI parts and products, that were available through the EDI brand, are now supported by CimarronRequest a Parts Manual
Link to the legacy D-WEB portal:
Contact us for legacy EDI parts:
C (304) 679-6077
P (740) 525-1838
EDI Parts and Products
Down Hole Bumper Springs
- Down hole bumper springs should be used in all plunger lift wells to protect tubing and plunger from impact damage.
Cup Seat Spring
- The cup seat type springs are available with up to three cups for seating it firmly into the seating nipple or seating collar at the bottom of the tubing string. Optional ball and seat are available.
Free Standing Spring
- This bumper spring sits on the seating nipple to prevent damage to the plunger and seating nipple.
EDI’s lubricators are designed to be used on wells to absorb the impact of plungers. The lubricators have a self sealing o-ring for ease of checking the plunger.
LUB2 / LUB15
- 1 1/2 10 Rd.
- 2 11 1/2 V
- 1 1/2 10 Rd.
- 2 1/16 10 Rd.
- 2 3/8 8 Rd. Eue
- 2 7/8 8 Rd. Eue
EDI-MV Motor Valve
- Working Pressure: 3500 psi
- Supply Pressure: 15-30 psi
- Stainless Steel Stem, Seat and Valve Housing
- Various Port Openings Available
- Body Weight: 16 lbs.
- Top Works Weight: 32 lbs.
- Total Weight: 48 lbs.
- Field Friendly: Stem, Seat, & Packing can be changed in less than 15 minutes
EDI’s plungers are the most cost-effective way to retrieve gas and oil from your well. Plungers are designed to act as an “intervention” between the gas or oil from the well and the liquids in the tubing. Water flows directly through the plunger. When the gas or oil pressure is adequate, the valve will close and the plunger is lifted to the surface. The liquid is then drained and the gas or oil is collected in the flow line.
EDI has a full line of plungers to fit each individual well’s needs; from lightweight to tight seal.
- PLH2S – Short Hollow Steel
- PLH2TH – Hollow Steel Hardened
- Tumble style
- Hardened for durability
- PLH2 – Hollow Steel Swab Cup Type
Designed by EDI for better sealing of liquids
- PLT2 – Teflon Plunger
- Lightweight for lower pressure wells
- PLB2 – Brush Plunger
- For better sealing
- PBR2 – Broach Style
- Slightly over-sized for cleaning
EDI’s Padded Plunger has three spring-loaded interlocking pads per section. The spring loaded pads expand and contract to compensate for any inconsistencies in the tubing thus creating a consistent seal against the walls of the tubing and maximizing efficiency. The welded construction makes EDI’s padded plunger the most durable on the market. This plunger was designed with field replaceable pads, keeping the operator in mind.
Padded Plunger Types
- Single Pad Plunger
- Dual Pad Plunger
- Triple Pad Plunger
- Pad/Brush Combo
- PS4-R: Plunger Sensor
- PS4-A: Adjustable Plunger Sensor
Compatability: The PS4 will operate with all known controllers using 6 or 12 volt batteries.
Completely Solid State: Since the PS4 has no moving parts, this insures that it will not freeze up during the winter. The PS4 is enclosed in silicon to make it water, dust, and air tight.
Highly Sensitive: There is no need for a stainless steel nipple.
Simple Installation: Attach the PS4 directly to your lubricator or tubing; hook-up is simple with a two wire interface, and you’ll be up and running.
Requires No Additional Source Of Power: The PS4 uses very little current from its internal lithium-ion battery; allowing it to last for years without being replaced.
Trouble Free Sensing: Option of an adjustable PS4-A controls all sensing problems. With a range of sensitivity, the adjustable PS4-A can suit any well.
The Kubota DG Series offers a new solution to the increasing needs for natural gas engines. The diesel engine based Kubota DG Series gives users the same reliability and durability acknowledged as the world’s top quality small industrial engines.
Specialized for Natural Gas use the DG972 engine, eliminates the carburetor, regulator and fuel filter parts, which are only necessary for Gasoline use. Also Kubota adopts the best jet set and ignition timing that provides the optimum engine performance in extreme conditions. This series is equipped with a bypass breather tube to avoid freezing below zero.
A heavy duty rubber isolator mounted radiator is used on the DG972 which adds to the engine’s reliability and durability.
- LPG 27hp @ 3600 rpm*
- Natural Gas 24hp @ 3600 rpm*
- EPA Tier 2 Emissions Compliant
- Cooling System Liquid Cooled
- Cylinders 3
- Displacement 962cc / 0.962L
- Electrical System 12V
The Kubota engine comes standard with a 2″ diameter jackshaft with double row pillar block bearings, 3.5 to 1 reduction and a Warner electric clutch.**