DRE-Max™ – Smart Control for Air-Assisted Flares
DRE-MAX™ is an innovative device that implements a sophisticated algorithm using field data to manage air assisted flares to achieve 99%+ Destruction and Removal Efficiency (DRE) and minimize smoking.
SMART CONTROL FOR AIR ASSISTED FLARES
Are you getting the most out of your flare?
With DRE-Max™ you can trust that you are meeting or exceeding your compliance needs. DRE-Max™ uses a proprietary algorithm that uses your preprogrammed gas BTU values, reads gas flow rates from one or two flow transmitters, and adjusts the air from a VFD controlled blower ensuring optimum combustion from your air assisted flare. With a VFD, a flow transmitter, and our DRE-Max™ your compliance problems are over.
• Fault detection of 4-20mA analog input.
• Quick connectors for ease of installation.
• Status LED for troubleshooting
• 12VDC or 24VDC @2 amps
• 4-20mA input from high-pressure flow meter
• 4-20mA input from low-pressure flow meter
• 4-20mA output to control blower
• VFD Isolated dry contact for alarm output
• Remote mounted to the flare to keep wire runs to a minimum and maintain signal integrity.
WHY DO YOU NEED DRE-MAX?