Rental Portable Flare Unit
When purchasing Equipment doesn’t fit into your budget and/or capital is better utilized elsewhere, Cimarron offers rental units to fit a broad range of applications.
Portable Flare Unit
- Low pressure (0-5psig), High pressure (5-110psig) and Pipeline/CNG tank blowdown (up to 1200psig) applications.
- 20-feet high stack with 6” utility tip standard. 6” sonic flare tip available as option, easy swap in field.
- Self-supported stack, built-in manual winch, cables, and pullies to raise and lower the stack.
- Includes blower package with VFD and pressure transmitter for Low pressure applications if needed.
- Portable, mounted on 20 ft. flatbed trailer with non-slip deck plate.
- On-skid propane bottle provides pilot gas sufficient for up to 24 hours of continuous operation
- Includes a 4” deflagration arrestor
- Model 850 pilot with solar powered ARControl™ Burner Management System (BMS). no electricity or fuel gas needed for the ignition system.
- 24”OD x 48” liquid knock-out drum for liquid separation.
- Waste gas pressure regulation valve train for high pressure applications(from 1200 psi at inlet to 30 psi)
Thermal Isopleth – HP / Pipeline Blowdown
Thermal Isopleth – HP / Pipeline Blowdown Continued
Thermal Isopleth – LP