As a company whose core solutions enable our customers to reduce their environmental footprint (“avoided emissions”) and improve their regulatory compliance, Cimarron is similarly focused on reducing the environmental impact of our own operations (“internal emissions”) in the communities in which we operate.
OUR BUSINESS IS ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL SOLUTIONS
Our environmental control solutions enable customers to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions, while also improving the operational efficiency and safety of their assets. Each of our product families are represented by best-in-class technology and years of proven reliability offered at a fair price, which affords customers with both an economic payback through efficient operation as well as avoided costs from interruption or upset. Three key segments of our solutions offering are highlighted below:
Vapor Recovery Units (VRUs)
VRUs are compression-based or activated carbon-based systems which capture and redirect waste gas to be converted into energy and/or a revenue stream.
Enclosed and open combustion devices are recognized as industry leading technologies for the efficient destruction of emissions within stringent regulatory constraints across a variety of industries and applications.
Field Service (AMSS)
Our field service (after-market sales and service) personnel support customers in the most active operating regions of the U.S. energy industry and in certain international regions. We regularly perform inspection, maintenance, repair and refurbishment across all of our environmental product lines.
- Equipment properly sized for each application (identify inputs)
- Reliable equipment (quality)
- Add redundancy for critical components and/or sensors (backup plan)
- Real time performance monitoring to predict and prevent downtime events (track performance)
- Prompt remedial action to minimize any downtime events (prevention)
- Corrective actions to prevent down time events from reoccurring (feedback loop)
WE ENABLE OUR CUSTOMERS TO REDUCE THEIR EMISSIONS
By the nature of the industry-leading products we offer to our customers, we play a vital role in their efforts to reduce their own carbon footprint and to achieve their sustainability goals. In addition, our corporate culture involves a focus on continual improvement, which benefits our customers as environmental impact mitigation needs grow more complex and the pace of change quickens.
The environmental solutions we provide are based upon the interdependent relationship between reliable equipment and service:
WE ARE INNOVATING PRODUCTS TO FURTHER REDUCE OUR CUSTOMERS’ EMISSIONS
WE SUPPORT REGULATORY GHG REDUCTION PROJECTS
Key Cimarron Plans for the ARPA-E REMEDY Project in 2022:
- In partnership with Customer A, develop and field test an improved controller (DRE-MaxTM) to achieve ultra-high destruction removal efficiency on air-assisted open-combustion systems.
- In partnership with Customer B, utilize Cimarron’s DreamDuoTM hybrid open combustion system further equipped with the improved DRE-MaxTM (including flow control valves) to achieve 99.5%+
Destruction and Removal Efficiency (DRE).
- In partnership with University A, develop an Artificial Intelligence-enabled video system to predict combustion DREs for a fraction of the cost of existing systems on the market.